Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite

I don't think there is a harmonica player that has the stretch akin to
Miles. What Miles did on the trumpet and Jazz music cannot be compared.
Miles is Miles and Charlie is Charlie. To assume the appellative is like
saying that Charlie is rude, arrogant, never practices, foul mouthed and
shows no respect for his band members- now all of those attributes become
synonymous with the personality.